History of Apex Tactical Firearms
Founded by experienced gunsmiths, machinists, and firearms instructors, Apex Tactical, formerly Apex Specialties, concentrates on upgrades and augmentations for the most popular and reliable handguns on the market.
Originally known for their work on Smith & Wesson competition revolvers, Apex specialties has evolved into a powerhouse of improvement for modern service pistols such as 1911’s, Sig Sauer handguns, Glock handguns, and more
Whether for law enforcement or competition shooters, the parts built by the guys at Apex Tactical blend over 50 years of combined gunsmithing, machining, engineering, and shooting experience to bring customers one-of-a-kind improvements to already popular and reliable handgun platforms.
• Failure Resistant Extractors – Designed to improve reliability in extraction and feeding.
• Spring Replacements and Kits – Get your preferred trigger weight for competition shooting.
• Firing Pins – Designed to reduce “light hits” with handloaded ammunition popular in competition shooting.
• Enhancement Trigger Kits – Get smooth, consistent trigger weight, shorter over-travel, and a more defined trigger reset.
• Armorer’s Blocks – Designed to hold the handgun in place in a variety of positions to enable gunsmith work and detailed disassembly.
Aside from creating excellent augmentation products, Apex Tactical aftermarket gun parts are also reasonably priced, so there’s really no reason not to upgrade your 1911, Glock, S&W, revolver, or Sig pistol. Find Apex products at outlawgunz.com.