OutlawGunz makes sure your package out the door Super-Fast and it’s so efficient, it ensures Low-Cost rates to you! We are excited to offer Same Day Shipping on most orders placed before 12:00 p.m. central and shipping from OutlawGunz (excluding major US holidays and inclement weather days). Orders taken after the 12:00 p.m. central will be shipped the next business day. Products sold by OutlawGunz but shipped from a Supplier usually don’t ship the same day.
UPS Next Business Day & UPS 2nd Business Day Air, orders placed by 12:00 p.m. CT ship out the same business day (excluding major US holidays and inclement weather days) and in MOST cases are delivered by 7:00 p.m. the next business day or 2nd business day respectively. However, in times of extremely high volume, our carriers sometimes suspend service guarantees for these services. When our Carriers suspend service guarantees, OutlawGunz does not reimburse for late delivery.
Once orders leave OutlawGunz, delivery times are typically as shown in the table below. However, the most accurate delivery time estimates are available on the Shopping Cart and Checkout pages once you’ve provided detailed information about the shipping destination. PLEASE NOTE: All estimated delivery dates are ESTIMATES, they are NOT GUARANTEED delivery dates. We do our very best to provide accurate delivery date estimates, however, once a package leaves our facility, we cannot control when the final delivery is made. In times of peak volumes, delivery times may be significantly longer than expected.
Customer Order Pick-up is a great, FREE shipping option if you are in the area! Customer Pick-Up orders which placed before 12:00 p.m. central will be available for pick-up on the same business day (excluding major US holidays and inclement weather days), during regular Customer Pick-up Hours, within 3 hours of your receipt of the order confirmation. We will always send you an email when your order is available for pickup. There are no shipping charges on Customer Pick-up Orders!
For all Products shipping from outlaw gunz
- USPS makes final delivery for all orders shipping to a PO Box.
- A variety of carriers could make final delivery for orders shipping with our Economy Service. You have the option to specify your delivery method, however there are additional charges for upgrading Economy to different carrier, shipping method or expedited service and these charges vary.
- All orders, except those shipped via USPS First Class Mail, have tracking information. OutlawGunz provides the tracking number for your package, in an order confirmation email, when your package ships from our fulfillment center. Tracking numbers are not activated by the individual shipping carrier until they are scanned into the carrier’s system. There may be a delay of up to 48 hours between the time you receive your order confirmation number and the time the tracking number is activated by the carrier. You may access your tracking information by clicking the link in the Shipping Confirmation email or by visiting My Account > Orders. Your order’s specific shipping carrier and service (UPS Ground, USPS Priority etc…) are available at either of these locations.
- Once shipped, orders may not be re-routed due to difference in tax rates and/or legal restrictions at the final destination. If you realize an error has been made with the delivery address, it is important to notify us immediately.
For Ship Alone Products shipping from Outlawgunz
- Since Ship Alone Products ship separately from other products, they will arrive in a separate package from the rest of your order and possibly on a different date.
For Drop Shipped Products shipping directly from supplier:
- Drop Shipped Products ship separately from supplier, and will arrive in a separate package. If ordered at the same time as other products, drop shipped products may arrive on a different date.
- Carriers and shipping services vary as these are chosen by suppliers. Additional information regarding delivery of Drop Shipped Products can be found on applicable Product pages.
SHIPPING CHARGE CALCULATION
- Shipping Charge Total = Per Order Charge based on Total Order Weight + (Total Order Weight x Per Pound Charge) + Any Additional Charges
- Shipping Charges are based on the Total Order Weight plus any Additional Charges for UPS Final Delivery Upgrades, Location Surcharge for Remote Locations (for orders over 1 Pound), Large or Extra-Large/Irregular Shape Products and HazMat Products.
- The Total Order Weight is determined by adding all individual product Shipping Weights together, adding the weight of the shipping box and packing materials, and rounding that value up to the next pound.
- A product’s Shipping Weight is shown in the “Delivery Information” section of each Product Page. Shipping Weight is the total weight of the product and its packaging, as calculated by the shipping carrier. This weight is the same weight used by the carriers for charges, and is based on the greater of actual or dimensional weight, calculated as (rounded cubic inches) / (carrier dimensional weight divisor).
- The Total Order Weight and all other Shipping Charge elements are shown individually on the Shopping Cart Page.
- The weight of the shipping box and packing materials depend on the size and weight of the products ordered. For example, our smallest products sometimes ship in a padded envelope, which weighs about 1 ounce, while our largest products ship in a box that weighs just under 3 pounds.
- There is no “Per Pound” charge for orders weighing less than 1 pound.
- Products designated as “Ships Alone” (ships from OutlawGunz, separate from other products), “Oversized” (Large or Extra-Large/Irregular Shape Products), or “Shipped From Supplier ” (ships from supplier, separate from other products) may incur separate charges. These products are designated as such on each Product Page.
- Smokeless Powder, Black Powder, Primers, and Fuses ship from our warehouse with other products. This ensures no more than one Shipping Charge and one HazMat Charge per order (unless you also order products that Ship Separately from OutlawGunz or our Suppliers and Oversized product charges still apply). Each order is limited to no more than 25 pounds of Black Powder, and no more than 66 pounds each of Smokeless Powder, Primers, or Fuse. Smokeless Powder, Black Powder, Primers, and Fuses are considered hazardous materials, incur HazMat Charges, and can only ship ground freight within the continental U.S. Due to safety considerations and legal/regulatory reasons, Smokeless Powder and Primers cannot be returned.
- For products that are out of stock (backorders), there is a separate Shipping Charge calculation. These products ship together once they are all received or once they have been at OutlawGunz for 90 days.
- Carriers have a lower threshold for classifying orders as “Large” when they ship via air. Therefore, orders shipping UPS 2nd Business Day Air and UPS Next Business Day Air that are over 3,500 cubic inches incur additional charges.
- USPS Priority Flat Rate shipping has been incorporated into the USPS Priority Service. When an order is eligible based on its contents, and is less expensive to ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate, we will use the USPS Priority Flat Rate service. Shipping charges for USPS Priority Flat Rate are the same as the published rates charged by the USPS. When USPS Priority Flat Rate is used, no location surcharges will be applied.
PRODUCTS DESIGNATED AS SHIPS FREE & FREE SHIPPING ORDERS
- Free Shipping only applies to products designated as “Ships Free” on orders containing $49 in Free Shipping products and occasional Free Shipping promotions (with some exceptions for certain large, bulky products).
- Additional Charges for Products shipping directly from our Suppliers, Delivery to remote locations, Large orders shipping UPS 2nd Business Day Air and UPS Next Business Day Air, Large or Extra-Large/Irregular Shape Products, and HazMat Products are still applicable for products designated as “Ships Free”.
- Free Shipping is only available to remote locations for orders under 1 Pound with USPS Final Delivery. Orders over 1 Pound going to these destinations ship per the Shipping Charges in the Shipping Rate Chart, including the Location Surcharge for remote locations.
- If an order contains one or more products designated as “Ships Free”, and there are NO Non-Free-Shipping products and/or NO Additional Charges on the order, there are NO Shipping Charges associated with the order.
- If an order contains one or more products shown as “Ships Free” and there ARE other Non-Free-Shipping products and/or Additional Charges on the order, the incremental, “Per Pound” and Additional Charges associated with the Non-Free-Shipping products are added to the Shipping Charges. For Flat Rate packages, the cost of shipping the “Ships Free” on our economy rate chart will be deducted from the Flat Rate charge.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return merchandise within the first 30 days of delivery please follow the steps outlined below. Returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
**Please note that firearm purchases that are accepted from the transferring FFL are considered used firearms and returns will NOT be guaranteed. Inspect it BEFORE accepting the transfer. All sales are final on ammunition, projectiles, reloading components, clothing, cleaning solvents/lubricates, and food. Unless received defective, these items are not returnable or refundable.
Call us at 908-379-3463 or send your request for a return to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain authorization. No returns of merchandise will be accepted without prior authorization.
All returns on orders paid by a credit card will receive a credit to the card used on the purchase (or store credit) once confirmation of receipt of merchandise has been made and inspection has been completed. Depending on your financial institution, refunds are credited between 3 to 5 business days after issuance. All cancelled orders that paid with a money order or cashier’s check will have the refund issued as store credit.
To qualify for a refund on an item that is not defective, all returned merchandise must include the following:
- The merchandise must be in the original packaging.
- The merchandise must be unused. Products showing excessive use will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Include the following in package:
- A copy of your original invoice and packing slip
- The reason for your returned merchandise.
- All return merchandise shipments must be pre-paid, no COD.
- You must send your returned merchandise using either UPS, FedEx, or USPS according to their restrictions and provide us with tracking information.
Upon receiving your package in our warehouse, and verification of the item is made, you will receive an e-mail with the status. This process can take up to a few weeks from start to finish.
Please Note: You will be responsible for covering the shipping fees on returned merchandise that is not-defective. A 10% Restocking Fee may apply to any returned merchandise. Firearms that are not defective and returned will have a 10% restocking fee AND a shipping charge deducted from your refund. Any variance to this policy may result in no refund or a partial refund.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON FIREARM RETURNS:
Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly at the FFL dealer BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you from the FFL it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we will not be able to guarantee acceptance of the return. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection. However, upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer is accepted, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturers warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees of returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. If we do receive a defective firearm that has already been transferred, we will simply forward the firearm to the manufacturer on your behalf. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees. However, if the manufacturer chooses to replace the firearm, the replacement firearm must transfer through your local FFL dealer to document the replacement firearm serial number. We will not cover any additional transfer fees if that situation occurs.